Sunday, January 30, 2011

Inspired by Ikai Lan

Here is how I see it, after this



 Ikai Lan 

[Blog] App Engine datastore tip: in a high write rate application, monotonically increasing index values are bad 


people said, "Dude, I don't understand what you are talking about, but I sure like the cartoons." Overnight, Ikai became the most famous Google cartoonist, and therefore the most famous cartoonist ever.

I can't even reach the master's ankles, but nevertheless I started drawing, and here are my first two cartoons on the use of Hadoop for perfect matching.



Now I have a few things I need to work on:

But you can see that I am excited about cartoon-style illustrations.

For all the rest,
Let Lion, Moonshine, Wall, and lovers twain
At large discourse, while here they do remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment